|Difficulty level||Very easy|
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking time||10 min|
|Serving size||4 persons|
Also available in: Français
Do you like brownies ? Do you like cookies ? You will love the brownie cookies ! Easy to make, you can make ten with this recipe. If you want to make more, just double the ingredients. Some more tips : any type of flour will do : wheat, corn, garbanzo bean, quinoa flour… and if you don’t have any butter, use some vegetable oil like hazelnut, walnut, sunflower or peanut oil. Also use almonds, pecans, peanuts instead of hazelnuts… use whatever you have in your cupboards. Take a look at my other recipe for fudgy chocolate brownies, the one for low-fat brownies or sweet potato brownies !
List of ingredients
- 100 g dark chocolate (a bit more than ½ cup)
- 1 egg
- 50 g sugar (¼ cup)
- 30 g butter or vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 30 g all-purpose flour (¼ cup)
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- 50 g chocolate chips (a bit more than ¼ cup)
Steps for the recipe
- Place the butter and chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Let the mixture cool down.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix.
- Finally add the flour and mix again.
- Add the hazelnuts, chocolate chips and fleur de sel.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoonful of dough onto a baking sheet (previously covered with baking paper). Repeat until you have no dough left. Make sure you leave some space between the cookies as they will spread out.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C - 350 F (preheat your oven first) and then let them cool down on the baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring them onto a wire rack to cool down completely.