|Niveau de difficulté||Very easy|
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Temps de cuisson||25 min|
By far my best recipe for brownies…With a rich chocolate flavor, having walnuts and chocolate chips, which make the brownies super tasty…prepared within 10 minutes, cooked at 180°C (350 F) in 25 minutes, it’s THE recipe to make. You can cut the brownies into small chunks and share them for dessert. You can easily take them to a friend’s party and for those of you who are really fond of desserts, why not serve them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Liste des ingrédients
- 150g sugar (¾ cup)
- 150g all-purpose flour (1 ¼ cup)
- 100g butter cubed (a bit less than ½ cup)
- 50g hazelnut oil or walnut oil (¼ cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 200g baking chocolate (a bit more than 1 cup)
- 1 pinch of baking soda and 1 pinch of salt
- 100g nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan nuts …) (⅔ cup ..save a few for decoration.
Note : if you prefer using butter only, use 150g in total (⅔ cup)
Etapes de la recette
- Chop the baking chocolate, place it in a large bowl and heat in the microwave with the cubed butter. Heat for one and a half minute. Whisk until smooth and add the oil.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, the sugar and the vanilla until you get a foamy texture then add the chocolate mixture.
- Add the baking soda, the salt and the flour. Mix well again.
- Chop the walnuts coarsely and add them to the mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake pan (20cm/8 inches - square or round) and sprinkle with a few nuts which you have put aside.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C (350 F).