|Niveau de difficulté||Easy|
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Temps de cuisson||35 min|
A classic which you can easily make at home, with an unctuous texture, a rich vanilla flavor and a fine caramelized crispy crust… I’m sure that once you have tried it, you will absolutely adore it. 🙂 You can personalize this dessert by using cocoa powder, matcha tea or rose water.
Liste des ingrédients
- 50cl liquid heavy cream (2 cups)
- 100g sugar (½ cup)
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- ramekins and a kitchen blowtorch...
Etapes de la recette
- Slice the vanilla bean down the middle to extract the seeds.
- Cook the cream and the beans on a low heat and let infuse.
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar mixed with the vanilla seeds until you get a foamy texture.
- Gradually add the lukewarm milk to the mixture while constantly stirring (filter the milk with a sieve to catch the vanilla beans and the milk skin)
- Preheat the oven at 160°C (325 F).
- Pour the mixture into some ramekins and use a Bain Marie to cook the creme brulee in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes until it’s set (it should still be wobbly in the center).
- Remove the creme brulee from the oven and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle some sugar or brown sugar over your creme brulee and use a kitchen blowtorch to caramelize the top.
Vous avez testé cette recette?
Mentionnez @hervecuisine sur instagram ou taggez #hervecuisine