|Niveau de difficulté||Very easy|
|Preparation time||30 min|
|Temps de cuisson||10 min|
More about Indian cuisine ! Let’s make some great Cheese Naan bread together, as everyone loves Naan bread. This Indian bread, which looks a bit like its Moroccan version (the msemmen), can be served warm, smeared with butter, plain, or stuffed with cheese, ground meat or vegetables.
Cheese Naan bread goes with Indian dishes. You can also watch my new recipe for pita bread cooked in a pan, which is ideal to accompany dishes with sauces or as an antipasto dip into hummus.
Liste des ingrédients
- 500g all-purpose flour (4 ¼ cup)
- 18cl water (¾ cup)
- 125g Greek Yogurt (½ cup)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 pinches of baking powder
- 1 packet and a half of instant dry yeast (8g / 2 ¼ teaspoons)
- 12 Laughing Cow® (use 2 per Naan)
Etapes de la recette
- In a bread machine or a food processor, mix all the dry ingredients : flour, instant dry yeast, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Create a well in the center of the flour and add the liquid ingredients : oil, yogurt, water (18cl water / ¾ cup).
- Set the bread machine on the pizza dough setting for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a clean dish towel and allow it to rise for at least 1h30 in a warm spot in the kitchen.
- Divide the dough into 12 balls, then roll them out with a rolling pin on a floured work surface.
- Spread some Laughing Cow cheese in the center of one of the circles (don’t spread the cheese up to the edge), place another one on top and seal the edges with your fingers.
- On a plancha or in a frying pan, cook for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Place on a dish and add a knob of butter on each bread…
Vous avez testé cette recette?
Mentionnez @hervecuisine sur instagram ou taggez #hervecuisine